let [a podcast] out is a comprehensive workshop for anyone looking to host, produce, and launch a podcast of their own.
This 8 module how-to-podcast workshop is designed to answer every question you have about podcasting, making it easy for you to start a podcast without really trying.
- Over 100 hours of interviews with top podcasters like Jessica Murnane of One Part Podcast, Elizabeth and Stephanie of That's So Retrograde, Christy Harrison of Food Psych and many more.
- Comprehensive audio lectures from me, Katie Dalebout of Let It Out Podcast, including concept and idea, voice development, the art of interviewing, guest outreach, show marketing, and monetization.
- Resources including email templates, guest tracking excel spreadsheets, sample scripts and more.
- At-your-own-pace homework to keep you organized and on track to launch.
- Accountability and a deadline. This course includes an incentive to utilize the information you learned. Each student has the opportunity to participate in a contest where one winner per semester will have their episode featured on Let It Out Podcast.
- Private Facebook group for let [a podcast] out students only.
- Two live coaching calls with Katie Dalebout where you can workshop ideas or ask questions about anything covered in the course.
- A lecture with a vocal coach and an audio engineer.
- A chance to have your episode featured on Let It Out Podcast.
By the end of this workshop, you'll have the tools to:
- Launch your podcast on major podcast platforms.
- Share ideas, obsessions, and musings and create community around the things you love.
- Connect and collaborate with people who inspire you.
- Feel comfortable interviewing both in person and remotely.
- Feel cozy with the technology and equipment you need to get your podcast started.
- Produce consistent podcast episodes on a schedule that works with your lifestyle.
- Strategically grow your podcast listenership at a steady rate each week.
- Use your podcast as a tool to promote and elevate your brand and creative work.
- Understand and implement strategies to financially support your podcast.
Ready to let [a podcast] out?
Enroll now to join us and let your podcast out into the world!